In countries near the top of the annual Economist corruption index, corporate culture has moved away from the use of bribes. This represents the abandonment of centuries of tradition and the removal of an important lever for improving intra-organizational efficiency. We believe the practice should be re-introduced, and are willing to pay handsomely to make it happen.
- Encourage employees to settle differences / agree to recommendations using bribes.
- Official company bribe site tracks bribes, provides a formal mechanism for quid-pro-quos.
- Bribe site typically accessible from HR home page – with additional links to anger management, gambling addiction, short term loan providers.
- Company takes a 10% "processing fee" for bribes monitored, deducted directly from payroll.
- Efficient internal market sets pricing and provides additional revenue stream for the employer.
- Opportunity to "level the playing field" with respect to corporate hierarchy.
- Ideas that matter the most to individuals will get pushed hardest - built in incentive to have "skin in the game"
- Visibility into bribe site gives all employees window into "big bets" within the company.
- Bribe site must maintain "Five 9s" reliability - quickly becomes mission critical IT infrastructure element.
- "I got the corner office – what more can I say!" Jennifer Biggs, Receptionist, Contorso Corp.